Study the Instructions
Read and understand the instructions before using this product. Failure to do so can result in injury or product damage. The latest version of the instructions for use is available online at: https://gametimer.com. Follow all instructions. This will allow you to avoid hazards that may result in damage to property and/or injuries. Keep the information for use for future reference and pass them on to subsequent users of the product. The manufacturer is not liable for cases of material damage or personal injury caused by incorrect handling or non-compliance with the instructions. In such cases, the warranty will be voided. For questions, information, technical assistance or obtaining information for use, please contact GT Enterprise BV, Vijfhuizenberg 42, 4708AL, Roosendaal.
This Gametimer is intended to be used as a device to register and display gaming time. This product is intended for private, non-commercial use. The product should only be used in household or similar environments. The product is not intended for outdoor use. The product shall only be used according to the instructions as described in the information for use. The product shall be used with original software, accessories and original components only. All use other than described in the information for use is considered unintended use.
Safety information related to the intended use
- The product is intended for use indoors. Never use it outdoors.
- Use the product within the specified performance limits.
- To avoid overheating, do not cover the product, do not use near heat sources.
- Keep the product away from flammable materials such as curtains and drapes.
Safety information concerning vulnerable people
- Never leave children unattended with the packaging material. The packaging material presents a risk of suffocation. Children frequently underestimate such risks. Always keep children away from the packaging material.
- This product is not intended for use by persons (including children) with restricted physical, sensory or intellectual capabilities or lack of experience and/or knowledge, unless they are supervised by a person who is responsible for their safety or provides them with instructions on how to use the product. Children should be supervised in order to ensure that they do not play with the product.
- Be vigilant at all times and always be careful of what you are doing. Do not use electrical equipment if you are lacking in concentration or awareness, or are under the influence of drugs, alcohol or medication. Even a moment of inattentiveness can lead to serious accidents and injuries when using electrical equipment.
Installation safety information
- Check the product for any damage before use. If there is any visible damage, a strong odour, or excessive overheating of components, stop using the product.
- Place the product on a stable and horizontal surface to avoid damage to the product, surroundings and/or injuries. Safety information regarding the use
- The product has been tested and is compliant with safety standards for electromechanical devices and radio equipment. If handled properly and according to the instructions, the product is safe to use.
Cleaning and maintenance information
- Clean the product if needed. If the product is not used for an extended period of time, unplug the product, clean the product and store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- To clean the product, use a damp cloth to wipe the entire surface of the product. Make sure the product is completely dry. NOTICE Do not submerge the product in water and keep the product away from moisture. Do not use wipes or chemicals, as these could damage the surface.
- The battery is not accessible. Do not attempt to replace the batteries.
Service and repair safety information
- Do not attempt to open, modify or repair the product. Do not drop, puncture, break or expose to high pressure.
- Alterations to the product and technical modifications are not permitted.
- This product does not contain any user-serviceable parts. Configuration, servicing, and repairs must only be made by an authorized reseller.
The symbol on the product, the accessories or packaging indicates that this product must not be treated as unsorted municipal waste, but must be collected separately! Dispose of the product via a collection point for the recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment within the EU and in other European countries that operate separate collection systems for waste electrical and electronic equipment. By disposing of the product in the proper manner, you help to avoid possible hazards for the environment and public health that could otherwise be caused by improper treatment of waste equipment. The recycling of materials contributes to the conservation of natural resources. Therefore do not dispose of your old electrical and electronic equipment with the unsorted municipal waste. The packaging is made of environmentally friendly materials, which may be disposed through your local recycling facilities. By disposing of the packaging and packaging waste in the proper manner, you help to avoid possible hazards for the environment and public health. The Gametimer contains a battery. Batteries may not be disposed of with the usual domestic waste. They may contain toxic heavy metals and are subject to hazardous waste regulations. For this reason, dispose the Gametimer at a local collection point or the recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment. Do not attempt to open the Gametimer and to remove the battery yourself!
Simplified EU Declaration of Conformity
Yko Systems BV hereby declares that the radio equipment type Gametimer is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU Declaration of Conformity is at this link.